Volkswagenclub - Fórum

Vítejte na diskuzním fóru Volkswagen clubu. Pro zapojení do diskuze se prosím přihlašte, nebo registrujte.

Vítejte, Host
Uživatelské jméno Heslo: Pamatovat si mne

Téma: Mk4 Polo door locking problem ^^

Mk4 Polo door locking problem ^^ 6 roků 5 měsíců zpět #1451

• Johneames
  • Zabanovaný
Hi all , i have a problem with the central locking on my newly acquired 2003 Mk4 Polo 1.9 Diesel
Here are the symptoms i am being presented with when locking / unlocking the car.
When using the key in the driver’s side door to open and close the central locking it will open and close the locks on all doors EXCEPT the passenger’s door.
When using the Central locking switch inside the car to open and close the central locking it will open and close the locks on all doors EXCEPT the passenger’s door, ( same as with the key in the drivers door ).
If the head lights are turned on and i open the drivers door then the alarm buzzer for the lights goes off ok , but when i open the passengers front door there is no alarm buzzer sound ( not sure if this is normal or what )
When using the key in the passenger’s side door to open and close the central locking it will open and close the locks on ALL doors , and works 100% fine.
At the moment i am unable to see if the problem below also happens when locking and unlocking the car using the key fob as it does not work and am not sure if its broken or the battery in it is dead , but i have a new battery ordered to try it.
So i’m not sure if the fault is in the driver’s side or passenger’s side door ??

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
www.vwforum.com/forums/f15/mk4-polo-door...roblem-103722453612/

whiteboard animation
Administrátor zakázal veřejné příspěvky.

Mk4 Polo door locking problem ^^ 6 roků 5 měsíců zpět #1468

• Volkswagen club
  • Avatar uživatele Volkswagen club
  • Administrator
  • Obdržená poděkování: 53
Hello
Thats reallyi nteresting. i think new batery can help you. But sometimes these locks are bad and it can be fixet only with manually help. just take from car your batery and with your hands set the lock in right position. After that try your key. It can help you. :-)
Administrátor zakázal veřejné příspěvky.
Vygenerováno za 0.150 sekund

• Auto Kelly
  • Hook
  • ELIT
  • Kobras
  • VW Brouk
  • Metropol
  • Castrol
  • escape6
  • foerch
  • alcar
  • wuerth