|
Vítejte,
Host
|
|
This year's hay work made me realize that the equipment we already have is fine for some jobs but not particularly convenient when it comes to preparing the cut grass for the next stage. I started looking into different machines mainly because I wanted to reduce the amount of time spent driving back and forth across the field and handling the material repeatedly. While comparing options, I came across the TuranLine agricultural catalog and focused on the hay equipment section. The site lists a hay rake as a separate category within agricultural machinery, which made it easier for me to concentrate on that particular type rather than browsing unrelated equipment. I spent some time researching a hay rake tedder and comparing the idea with the way we currently work. What mattered to me was not having a machine with unnecessary features, but finding equipment that could help spread and gather the hay more evenly and make the overall process less dependent on manual work. I also considered whether the machine would be suitable for the tractor already available to us and whether its size would be manageable when moving between fields. After discussing the options with my colleague, I contacted the supplier through the platform and asked about compatibility and delivery before making the order. I liked having the initial information available online because it allowed me to understand what I was looking for before getting into the practical details of the purchase.
|
|
Administrátor zakázal veřejné příspěvky.
|
Kontakt na koordinátora Volkswagen clubu
Email:
club
volkswagenclub.cz
Skype:
volkswagenclub.cz
V případě zájmu můžete navštívit naši kancelář.
Adresa:
Příční 130/24, Brno
Otevírací doba:
Po-Pá 9:00 - 15:00
