Volkswagenclub - Fórum

Vítejte na diskuzním fóru Volkswagen clubu. Pro zapojení do diskuze se prosím přihlašte, nebo registrujte.

Vítejte, Host
Uživatelské jméno Heslo: Pamatovat si mne

Téma: Jetta TDI Radio stopped working suddenly

Jetta TDI Radio stopped working suddenly 5 roků 11 měsíců zpět #1585

• andrey20
  • Nováček
Hello,
The radio Jetta TDI stopped working all of a sudden. It has about 58,000 miles on it and is not eligible under warranty. The vehicle has the premium sound system 8, and has never been altered.
Yesterday, I was listening to music using the aux-in on the way home from work, this morning the screen was black (no back-lighting), the little red light at the top-right of the unit was no longer blinking, and the radio would not turn on. Read some forums, tried a few things: associated fuses under the hood seem to be intact, holding the power button for 1 to 2 minutes didn't do anything, and now I'm stuck.
Also, the manual makes reference to two fuses related to the radio. The 15 amp one was still working (replaced it anyway) but there was no 30 amp fuse under the hood (as referenced in the manual). Is this right? Are there any other fuse positions I should try? Tried putting a 30 amp fuse in there: nothing.
Some have recommended pulling the radio out and checking a fuse on the posterior side, but I have no idea how to get the radio out.
I made an appointment with the dealer for this coming Wednesday morning but I really hope to find a solution before then. Finances are very tight right now. Plus, this has been an extremely trying day at work and at home, and now not having access to music or news on my drive is really bringing me down. I searched through many resources like Covoco but did not find about this.
Any help you could provide would be so appreciated.
Administrátor zakázal veřejné příspěvky.
Vygenerováno za 0.128 sekund

• Auto Kelly
  • Hook
  • ELIT
  • Kobras
  • VW Brouk
  • Metropol
  • Castrol
  • escape6
  • foerch
  • alcar
  • wuerth