Volkswagenclub - Fórum

Vítejte na diskuzním fóru Volkswagen clubu. Pro zapojení do diskuze se prosím přihlašte, nebo registrujte.

Vítejte, Host
Uživatelské jméno Heslo: Pamatovat si mne

Téma: Electrical system failure: Stop!

Electrical system failure: Stop! 5 roků 11 měsíců zpět #1564

Hello everyone,

A few days ago I experienced this error "Electrical system failure: Stop!". I was in Hayward on the 880 freeway in rush hour traffic, in the HOV lane going about 40 MPH, and the car just shut down and showed the error above. I had enough momentum to coast 5 feet over to the left side (center divider) I could not make it completely out of the lane. Cars were laying on their horn and speeding past me while my bumper hung out a foot into the lane. It was terrifying. I called the CHP and a officer came out to protect me and the car until a tow truck came. The car is 3 months old. It has been towed to Oakland VW and they gave me a loaner. They do not know what happened. I contacted VW Corp and let them know, I wanted to make sure they are aware of the issue and do a recall if necessary. It had a charge of 86 miles when it happened. I do not feel comfortable getting back into that car even if they can fix it, I will never put my kids in that car either. I don't know what options I have. Anyone have any ideas?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
www.myvwegolf.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=369
Business video agency

Thanks
Administrátor zakázal veřejné příspěvky.
Vygenerováno za 0.154 sekund

• Auto Kelly
  • Hook
  • ELIT
  • Kobras
  • VW Brouk
  • Metropol
  • Castrol
  • escape6
  • foerch
  • alcar
  • wuerth